If you’re like most people, including me, there’s usually at least one area in your life where you’d love more of something, right? But I imagine you’ve also been taught that it’s not polite or spiritual to always want more.
That can make for some chaotic, crazy push-pull when you want more but don’t want to be materialistic, greedy or unspiritual.
But there’s a secret many have forgotten that will help you work with this desire in a more fluid, effective and completely divine way!
Before I share that, fill in the blank:
I’d really love to have more _____________________ (e.g., energy, happiness, peace, clarity, loving relationship with yourself, your body or another, money, clients/customers, trust in your intuition, fulfillment, ideas, opportunities or something else).
Got it? Wonderful! Because now you’re ready to claim the 3rd Key to your Happy, Fulfilling Life!
So how does that land for you? Surprising? Provocative? Off-base? Wrong? Or expansive or even a sense of relief that it’s ok to want more?
Just to be clear, I don’t mean that gratitude and appreciation for who you are, who’s in your life and what you have now isn’t a wonderful practice.
What I’m offering is a reminder that you, as a being of infinite energy, were BORN to EXPAND and EVOLVE into never-ending levels of experience, understanding, wisdom, consciousness and awareness.
How wonderful that you chose this complex, intricate earth plane to explore what it feels like to be an infinite being in what appears to be a world of so many limitations. You really couldn’t have picked better:-)
When you hold back on your inherent nature, it can feel constricting, painful or even depressing because it’s simply NOT a part of your inherent nature!
What’s pretty cool, however, is that as a part of this adventure, you created an internal setting to only allow so much energy in at any given time – in the form of ideas, motivation, opportunities, love, support, money or anything else – until you’ve explored and mastered that level.
You might already be aware of where that setting is no longer comfortable. Perhaps you’ve been affirming, writing intentions or doing other manifesting exercises to turn it up a notch in your money, relationships, energy or something else. But if you’re only working on the conscious level, it’s as though you’re turning up the heat setting but never hitting the “hold” button so it stays there. As you go about your day, the underlying programmes in your unconscious and subconscious minds that determine how much you can receive kick back in.
And BOOM! You’re right back to your original setting in this simply divine and ingenious laboratory to explore all kinds of limitations, including:
- There’s only so much (money/love/resources) to go around
- Taking more than your fair share means someone else will have less and that you’re greedy and selfish
- If you have more than your family/friends/tribe, you won’t fit in with them any more
- If you don’t fit in, will they love you?
- If they don’t love you, who will? And what if you didn’t fit in anywhere else?
- There’s always a price to pay, so don’t take more than you can afford
- You only deserve so much. Don’t take more because they’ll figure it out and take it all away again
When you ask, dream and receive more, you are not selfish, greedy or ungrateful but fulfilling what you came here to do!Plus you have more to enjoy, share and contribute, with the added bonus of perhaps becoming a role model for others to do the same.
How’s that for being loving, giving and an activator of more gratitude in the world!
To turn up how much you let in, are you willing to:
- Give yourself permission to receive more?
- Release any and all illusions around scarcity, limitations, restrictions that no longer serve you?
- Embrace more of your infinite beingness with access to infinite resources?
- Accept that when you allow more to come in, you have more to enjoy, share and give?
- Make a note every day of the small and large ways that Universe will bring so you can practice receiving gifts, compliments, ideas, invitations, inspiration and more?
- Express gratitude every time more comes your way, no matter how small? (For example, Thank you for this gift. I gratefully receive this and more that come to me in delightful, joyful ways.”
Remember this: as you ask, receive. As you receive, express your thanks and expand. As you expand, increase how you participate, give, collaborate or enjoy. As you increase joy, let that ripple out into our world.
Dream on, beautiful soul, dream BIG and do what you were born to do!